Setup Lucene Apache Solr with a Drupal site
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for somebody to set up Lucene Apache Solr with a Drupal site so that it indexes all content correctly.
- The Solr server is already installed with Tomcat 7 on a server I have running on Rackspace cloud (Ubuntu LTS). It works correctly but when I copy the Drupal solrconfig.xml file over to my Solr it produces errors.
The job would be:
- Ensure that Apache Solr 3.6 is installed correctly or reinstall if required.
- Integrate with a Drupal 1.7 site (running on another server) and ensure that all custom content is indexed correctly. I will provide more details on Drupal content types.
- Lock down with firewall so that only certain IP addresses can access the SOLR server including port 8080 or 8983.
- Provide instructions on how to access and update IP address on firewall.
More details can be provided to candidate.
Skills: apache, linux