Simplified Chinese Forum Building - Gambling Content
Our business operates a Chinese online gambling forum in Simplified Chinese.
We need a group of native Chinese speakers familiar with gambling to make regular posts on our forum and keep it active.
1. Create 15 new users each month. 5 of these new users should make posts in the forum. You may post in any category you wish.
2. Write 30 posts of varying length in the forum on a monthly basis. The posts do not have a minimum word length, but must engage other users and excite forum members to write their own posts.
3. Write 8 articles of at least 250 words about gambling strategy or tips for our gambling advice section each month.
4. Interact with forum users and keep conversations active.
5. Create artificial conversations using different usernames if the forum is not active.
6. Post 3 links to our forum from other Chinese sites each month. Links must be created in Simplified Chinese. We have no requirement for link text. The way in which the links are created must be consistent with the website where the link is posted. For example, a link from another forum about gambling strategies must not look like SPAM. It must be natural and relevant.
7. ALL posts must be intelligently written and in native Simplified Chinese, using appropriate expressions and natural writing style.
8. Please DO NOT use a translation service to make English into Simplified Chinese. Native Simplified Chinese ONLY. If you translate posts your contract will be terminated.
9. Contractor must make a report every 2 weeks listing new usernames created, posts made in the forum, the 8 gambling strategy articles, and the 3 links created at other websites.
We will pay the contractor in the following way:
1. Monthly fee for performing services described above.
2. At our discretion, a monthly bonus for outstanding work and real growth in forum membership.
We will communicate with the contractor in English. The contractor must understand written and spoken English. All the forum posts and writing must be in Simplified Chinese.
Please use the ODesk system to contact us with questions. Our contact representative is Mack Bincroft.