• Upload images, adjust fonts and writing, verify information accuracy.
• Update data in the site. You will be given access to the CMS of the site.
• Organize categories and subcategories in the site
• Research description of some products
• Our site is easy to manage and maintain we will train you if you needed assistance.
• other random tasks that may be required from time to time
• Basic knowledge of HTML. We need you to put information in the site using HTML code.
• Basic knowledge in graphics design. Sometimes we need you to put images in the site. It is important that you know how to modify and edit the images.
• Data and Project management. You will handle data entry most of the time. It is important that you know how to use Word Processing software, EXCEL, Google Apps, etc. We also need you to work with project management such as Basecamp and productivity tools such as Dropbox and GoogleDrive.
Please submit the following requirements to apply:
• Cover letter – explain a short summary of your skills so we'll have an idea where you good at
• Resume – Pls list ALL your work experience and skills you have . the more information you put the more we know what tasks/positions we'll give you
• Availability and Rate – we prefer our candidate to be available 9am – 5pm Melbourne, Australia time. What is your hourly rate?
• pls also write BISCUIT at your cover letter
Skills: research, graphics, management