Sitecore Developer - 10-30 hours per week
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for 2 developers to do web development up to 40 hours per month.
• Augment the Idera Web Development team.
• Build new website functionality and edit/enhance existing functionality utilizing Sitecore CMS.
• Work in conjunction with and take guidance from the Idera lead developer.
• Complete development requirements as assigned.
• Adhere to twice monthly release schedule for assigned work.
• QA test work and resolve defects.
• 5+ years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
.NET Framework ASP.NET, Windows Form, C# or VB.NET
• 2+ years Sitecore experience; Sitecore certification strongly preferred
• QA & Testing procedures
• 4+ years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following development methodologies:
o Agile and Iterative Development
o Component based Development
o Design for Reuse
• Experience using JIRA or any
• Must be able to adhere to a twice monthly development release cycle
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must be extremely quick and responsive to questions and feedback
For pre-qualification, there will be a paid test to determine skills to do the job. Once completed a one time bonus payment of $20.00 will be paid.