Six Sigma Black Belt – Teacher. I need to learn by reviewing practical examples
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am searching for an experienced 6-sigma professional, who can teach me how to master the 6-sigma philosophy by taking me through practical examples (I have read all the theory already), I want to study/review real business examples, touching topics like for example:
- 6-Sigma project on Inventory levels optimisation
- 6-Sigma project on Bill of Material [optimisation/improvement/…]
- 6-Sigma project on Material Overhead…
- 6-Sigma project on Distribution…
- 6-Sigma project on Yield improvement and its financial savings impact..
- 6-Sigma project on any other business process improvements
- others you may suggest....
I would like to start around the 15th of November and have 2 to 3hrs per day, timing to be agreed. It would be a 5 to 8 days [training initially], or even more if I keep learning :-). We should use Webex for discussing and sharing screen.
If successful, this could become a long-term ‘training’ relationship, as I will be working as a ‘Six-Sigma’ professional and learning daily, I may need to consult with you on an ongoing basis… advices and tips. As well as keep advancing and learning on my statistical skills (which I am currently refreshing as they got a rusty over time)
Please, when you apply for this job, would you please explain me what practical examples / program could you train me on? A short briefing of your proposed training schedule [based on the real-life practical examples you may have].
Looking forward to discuss a potential collaboration
Skills: training, english