Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Company: Phelps Consulting
Address: 2936 Sumter Valley Circle
Location: Henderson, NV
May Work Remotely
Application Deadline: January 11,2013
Position: Part-Time, Paid
Timeframe: 01/12/13 - 01/04/14
We are a growing technical marketing consulting company based in the Las Vegas area. See our profile for more information.
We are looking for a social media assistant to maintain and manage the enterprise social media calendar and posting systems for a client based out of Calgary, Canada in addition to our own company's social media.
The time estimated to manage these calendar will be 10-20 hours a week. (Getting it setup may take a little more time).
Additional activities and responsibilities surrounding media distribution and syndication will be assigned as skills are proven and grow.
We expect this position to continue for a period of 1 year.
- Assist with the setup of an enterprise social media posting calendars.
- Maintain enterprise posting calendars including managing posts across social media platforms, blogs, and websites.
- Coordinate (as needed) online marketing, event and promotional campaigns
- Collaborate with project manager and other affiliate providers
NOTE: We are looking for someone with exceptional organizational skills and amazing reliability. Meeting deadlines and being able to be flexible with changing priorities is a MUST.
Being able to work independently, assertively and get shit done is what this job is about. I
- Provide links to at least 3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Technical skills with Google Calendar, Wordpress, Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other online social media systems (training for these will be provided for the social media management platforms we select.)
- Basic skills with HTML (in order to post text and image content, insert hyperlinks, iframe (video formats)
- Basic skills for use of online event management systems such as Eventbrite
Skills: marketing, management, twitter, facebook, pinterest, linkedin, youtube, training, video