Social Media Community Management (Twitter / Facebook)
Football Trader - A New Fantasy Football Gaming App Launching soon on iOS and Mobile
For more information, visit www.footballtraderapp.com
We require a Social Media guru to help us on growing and maintaining our social media channels in the run up to the launch of our mobile app next month.
1. Handle our Twitter page: @realtime_sports
- Regular content writing about the app and football news
- Engage with followers and twitter users
2. Facebook Page management: https://www.facebook.com/FootballT
- Post content on Facebook
- Follow other targeted facebook football communities, engage in conversation
3. Reach Bloggers
- Prepare list of technology and football bloggers to contact
- Contact directly and maintain communication
This role will start for 4 weeks, with potential long-term work for the right candidate. Approximately 6-10 hours per week.
What we are looking for:
- Social Media experience (managing a community on Twitter or Facebook)
- A football fan with interest in football (English Premier League) highly preferable
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send a message with a short background to yourself and what makes you a good candidate. Please also post your Twitter profile link.
Skills: football, twitter, facebook