Social Media & Email Marketing Coordinator
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are seeking a social media & Email marketing Coordinator who has experience in running successful social media & email marketing campaigns.
Attention to details is a must have
ONLY experts who have strong knowledge and experience will be considered.
Any generic cover letter or has not addressed selection criteria will be Ignored.
This position will start as part time and possibility of fulltime in near future.
• Have excellent command of English language and able to write engaging post/articles
• Have strong knowledge & experience on following platform: Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram & Mailchimp
• Have excellent experience & knowledge on content creation strategy, implementation & management. It’s important to create a synergy between our website & its corresponding social media profiles as well as increase followers & engagement
• Attention to details is a must
• Have strong knowledge & experience on graphic design & video creation/editing. This position requires you to setup/design a professional look for social media accounts.
• Have strong knowledge & experience in design and create HTML email newsletter templates consistent with our branding that can be easily updated. We will be using Mailchimp, so you have to be an expert on using mailchimp. You will be required to administer and report on all email marketing activities
• Outline a plan/approach to your strategy & campaigns schedules for each platforms, analyse results and suggest ways to improve
• Be contactable during Melbourne, Australia working hours Mon- Sat 9am-5pm either by Skype or email. There may be time when we need to have video conference meeting
• Be able or willing to learn to use Project management software
• Be willing to take up other tasks when required
• Be able to work in the weekend and after hours when required, especially when project is due. It’s crucial that projects are completed on time
To be considered, you have to:
1. Summarize your experience & skills in using mailchimp, graphic design, social media platform, Marketing using Social media platform as well as newsletter/email & video creation . Examples are highly regarded
2. write a text “Biscuit” at the beginning of your application
3. complete the following test. Below is scenario of situation. send me a sample on how you would handle it.
A not-for-profit institution is running a donation campaign at Facebook for poor village that in need to feed its people. The collected donation will be used to buy a dozen of piglet so that the villagers can breed them for food and income.
Some initial posts received from followers as below
“I would help them grow some crops or veggies, not support breeding beautiful piglets for slaughter later SHAME!”
“I get the idea... But - whoever is managing your social media--- shame.”
“That is haram money if he is a Muslim”
“Forget it - not contributing to animal cruelty - no matter what the cause is”
“So you would all much rather they live on hand-outs for the rest of their lives than to actually be able to support themselves and their families, and possibly build a source of income they may be able to pass on to their children?”
Once you are shortlisted, we will contact you for 1hr Video interview through skype
Thank you and good luck
Skills: marketing, facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, design, video, management, english