Before you spend too much time reading this, we will only accept US or Canadian based applicants.
We are looking for a full-time Search Optimization/Social Media Strategist. We are a Phoenix based company that has grown to the point where we require full-time assistance.
• Experience reporting on SEO and Social Media efficiencies
• Proven Paid & Organic SEO/SEM results on search engines (Google, Bing, Ask, and Yahoo)
• Strong Experience marketing and monetizing on social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc..)
• Experience with user views on mobile phones and tablets
• Strong use of white hat vs. black hat practices.
• PPC Certified (Google Adwords etc.) - Preferred
• Knowledge of HTML/XHTML & CSS
• Intermediate/Advanced Knowledge of Wordpress
• Experience using popular website analytics applications
• Experience using industry standard reporting software’s
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• In-depth knowledge of Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting
• Ability to make decisions independently and iterate rapidly
• Expected to know SEO Terminology and implementation practices I.E. organic search, PPC marketing, CTR, CPC, SEM, ROI, keyword density, long-tail keywords, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data and comfortable using different management platforms
• High school diploma or equivalent - Bachelor's degree preferred
• Analyzing/Optimizing all online marketing channels & campaigns ensuring optimal ROI
• Detailed Reporting and Metrics (Internal and Client Side)
• Manage and create online PPC campaigns.
• Track, optimize and report on PPC campaigns performance.
• Review and analyze sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.; prepare detailed SEO strategy reports. (Clients and Internal)
• Daily use of Industry Standard Tools
• Interact with Bloggers and Content Writers
• Assist in the production and delivery (client review) of all "Development and Implementation" tasks and deliverables
• Implementing with our team, off-page SEO content strategies like coding (ie, H1, H2, H3 - creating inbound and outbound linking, deep linking, blog baiting, themed article writing and directory submissions, HTML source code optimization and other manual link building).
• Keeps abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to run afoul of search engine guidelines.
• Track, optimize and report on SEO performance to clients
• Continually developing ideas for new traffic and increasing conversions
• Responsible for the production and delivery (client review) of all "Strategy" related tasks and deliverables
• Establish marketing plans that are effective for our clients
• Work with our sales and management team to define and outline new taxonomies
• Responsible to review current processes/practices and suggest more efficient methods of implementing daily/weekly and monthly search engine marketing and social media marketing strategies/goals for clients
• Contribute feedback to sales leadership in regards to new practices and techniques through ever increasing knowledge and work ethic to make the sales processes more effective
If you feel that this is something that you're interested please reply back with qualifications, portfolio, etc.
Skills: yahoo, marketing, facebook, linkedin, twitter, analysis, research, management, off-page, leadership