We are a well established and fast-growing digital agency based in the Caribbean. To support our growth we are looking for a talented and experienced Social Media Manager with a passion for the web and digital innovation.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing and reporting on social media strategies and campaigns for our wide range of clients. To be successful in this role, you will need experience not only in social media marketing, but also in coordinating with stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of each strategy, and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques.
1. Manage Social Media programs for 12 clients, with approx 1-3 updates per day (depending on the size of the account).
2. Manage presence for each client in social networking sites including Facebook and Twitter, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
3. Manage social media campaigns and promotions (approx 1 per month). Duties include implementing the campaign (with the assistance of our Production team), managing the campaign, selecting and notifying winners etc.
4. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and improvement plans for the next campaign.
5. Manage Facebook ads and other social media advertising as required.
6. Respond to client requests and issues, within our agreed service-level turnaround times for each Social Media program.
7. Assist in the implementation of an automated system for reporting on Social Media programs.
8. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs.
9. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of each Social Media program monthly in an effort to maximize results.
10. Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
The Minimum Requirements for this role are as follows:
Must be online and available to actively monitor each account between 9am and 9pm PST (US time-zone).
Must have a support team or backup available to cover holidays and sick leave.
Must deliver as per agreed deadlines, every time.
Related Work Experience:
3+ years managing social media accounts, campaigns and promotions for large clients;
In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Knowledge about digital and online media including social media applications, online marketing, and online advertising.
Special Skills / Knowledge:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Strong project management or organisational skills;
Ability to manage multiple, concurrent accounts of various size and scope;
Ability to identify a problem and develop a resolution;
Demonstrates excellent customer service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues;
Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
Experience using Hoot Suite and Sprout Social.
As our company continues to grow, this role has the potential to become a full-time position for the right person.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please respond by outlining your relevant experience and skills along with a copy of your resume. Please also include five-sentences describing why you are best suited for this role. Note: only responses that include this detail will be considered.
Please provide a fixed-cost estimate for this job, on a per month basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.