Social Media Marketer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We Kotiko AS is one among the fast emerging store for outdoor sports in Norway.
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
The Social Media Manager will implement the Kotiko’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Work with the Product team to ensure social media platforms are covered with all latest development in the new arrivals, discounts, campaign prices are kept up to date
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activites. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Strong project management or organisational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr Google + etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
Please go through the below online store and also have look on our Facebook link and come up with a Social Media Plan for one week While you apply for this position.
Please don't bother about the language, the job is going to be in English. So please use Google translate to understand the store and our Facebook postings.
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trom
Also please make sure you tell us your favorite outdoor sport, while you apply for this position.
Application deadline: 20 December
Skills: sports, marketing, promotions, facebook, twitter, management, youtube