Software guide writing
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS!
I am looking for a long term quality article writer. I will need various articles from 500 to 2,000 words per article. The articles are centered around PC software - software reviews, user guides, how-tos.
Here are the requirements for the job:
1. Every article must be informative and easy to read.
2. Perfect US English, grammar, spelling and punctuation must be used. Again, only native English speakers.
3. If you have expertise in software and you are a power user it's an advantage.
4. Each article has to be a result of a research and actual use of the analyzed software. Your job is to download the program, try it and write your thoughts or a how-to guide centered around that program.
5. You will need to add anchor links within your article to a specified landing page (a download page of that program) as well as using a set of specified key phrases, but not overusing them.
6. I pay $8.00 for every 500 words ($0.016/word).
7. I pay $0.25 for each added, high quality, relevant screenshot taken from your computer while using the program. Min 1 and max 5 images per article. Images cannot come from Google, this will also be checked.
8. All articles must pass Copyscape, if it does not pass as original work you will not be paid for that article, no exceptions.
9. Wordpress user-level knowledge is needed.
10. All rights to the articles will be transferred to me, winning bidder agrees not to sell, reproduce, re-write or re-use these articles or any portion of these articles in any way.
11. When applying please send three examples of articles 1,000 to 2,000 words long and in your application let me know what is your favorite movie. Applications failing to do so will be immediate discarded.
Successful applicants will be asked to write a 500 words guide with complying with the points above.