Language International is looking for a motivated and talented student advisor to join us and advise our students from Spanish speaking countries. These students register on our website, and your responsibility is to make their booking experience with us exceptional and to help them book the best language course.
We do (humbly) think that Language International is a cool place to work. Our team is a diverse mixture in everything from cultural backgrounds and languages spoken to taste in music and clothes. But, there is one thing that binds us all: a drive to excel at what we do. We'll do whatever it takes to deliver the best language course search experience, even if it means staying up to call a customer or responding to customers' emails on weekends. We work in an intense, fast-paced environment, relying on every member of the team to carry their share.
We have developed a passion for our team, product, and customers that is paralleled by none. If you're excited about helping people learn new languages and love to be challenged by working alongside the very best, then Language International is the place for you.
What you'll do:
- Reaching out to students who register on our website, by email and phone, in a prompt, clear and helpful manner (NO COLD CALLING)
- Following up with every single student to make sure all their questions are answered
- Preparing and sending invoices to the student
- Helping students resolve issues before, during, and after their course
- Driving quality and efficiency in everything you do by identifying areas for improvement on an ongoing basis
We're looking for someone who:
- Is hungry to succeed and excited to make a meaningful impact on the company's revenues (paper-pushers looking for a relaxed 9 to 5 job need not apply).
- Graduated from a good quality college or university.
- Has completed at least two internships in an office setting.
- Is bilingual in English and Spanish (an additional language or two are a plus).
- Has lived or studied abroad for at least six months and is excited about international education.
- Is diligent, detail-oriented, hardworking, and wants to have an impact.
- Is computer-savvy and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys speaking with people on the phone.
You'll be working hard for sure, but you'll also learn a tremendous amount and get to experience the joys and challenges of working in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial Internet company.
The next step:
If you are excited about this opportunity (and we hope you are), please take a moment to get to know us by visiting www.languageinternational.com. Then complete our online test at the following URL: http://en.textsave.org/lLK
It's not timed, but it should not take more than a few minutes.