• To create Detailed Design for Client’s Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), including both master-system integrations/gateways and partner-system integrations.
• To review Detailed Designs with Client and ProV stakeholders, and provide effort and schedule estimates.
• To review ESB implementations by Client and ProV stakeholders
• To provide advice on ESB architecture and deployments
• Proactively provide recommendations, designs , enhancements, improvements and best practices to Client stakeholders, especially during meetings, and not wait for requirements from Clients. Must know full capabilities and potential of BizTalk
• Directly report status of BizTalk projects, maintenance and continuous enhancements to Client and ProV managers.
• Proactively identify, mitigate and resolve BizTalk project risks and issues.
• Interact with other Client and ProV project stakeholders for system interfaces involving the BizTalk systems.
• Identify additional BizTalk human resources required to implement, maintain and enhance BizTalk systems, based on annual project workload forecast
• Lead ProV implementation team members when ProV BizTalk Team grows.
Skills Required and Preferred:
• 5+ years of Application design and development experience using the following technologies:
o BizTalk 2006/2009/2010
o SQL Server 2005/2008
• Strong understanding of the following:
o Designing and configuration of messaging and orchestrations in BizTalk.
o Creation of BizTalk maps for validation and data consolidation, schemas and maps unit testing, etc
• Experienced in integration design patterns, data caching in BizTalk, date warehousing in BizTalk, consuming and publishing web services in BizTalk, ESB toolkit, EDI
• Knowledgeable in Business Rule Engineer, BAM, SSO Application Configuration
• BizTalk applications deployment and maintenance
• Must be able to configure Multi-Server BizTalk environment
• Graduate of Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant course
• Strong English communication and comprehension skills
• Creativity and strong attention to detail, strong proofreading skills
• Work in an agile, Kanban, Scrum development methodology, rather than waterfall, V-model approach
• Worked with Norwegianm and other Nordic customers (Sweden, Denmak, Finland, Iceland)
• Worked from customer office onsite in Norway and other Nordic countries
• BizTalk, MCITP or other professional Microsoft certification (s)
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
• Expert level experience with SQL Server Enterprise Edition (developing stored procedures, triggers, complex views)
• Strong understanding and experience in IIS Server.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Biztalk Support Analyst