Sr. DWBI Solution Architect required for
- Particpating on client calls in order to define DWBI solution
- Lead the design and implementation efforts for Data analysis, Online Transaction Processing, Data Warehouse, ETL and BI solutions;
- Defining overall project architecture, strategy and roadmap for complete enterprise system including OLTP, Data warehouse and BI/Analytics tools;
- Designing, building, and maintaining of the information management infrastructure to support business analysis (Requirements gathering, ETL, Dimensional Data Modeling, Reporting, OLAP, Data Mining, Predictive Modeling etc.);
- working with cross functional teams to ensure alignment on goals and tactics;
- maintaining balance between architecture requirements and specific business group needs;
- researching and educating on the use of the ETL and BI platform for strategic decision-making.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 8 years of demonstrated increasing levels of responsibilities as a business intelligence and analytics evangelist capable of interacting and influencing outcomes at the highest levels. In addition to the above mentioned knowledge and experience, the candidate should stand out when serving the customer’s interest both within and outside of our projects.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – CSS fixes to wordpress responsive site
- Fixed-Price – Microsoft Dynamics RMS 2.0 Implementation and Customization Guide
- Fixed-Price – Minor fixes to wordpress responsive site