Position Tile: Sr Sharepoint Developer
Location: GT Tower Ayala Avenue Makati City
Work Schedule: Mid Shift (Norway timezone)
Employment: Full Time Permanent post (Probi to Regular)
Reporting to: ProV Engagement Manager
• Act as the single contact of Client Managers and other project stakeholders for all Sharepoint implementation assigned to ProV. This includes Share-Point based internet, intranet and extranet portals and collaboration systems that currently exist are to be implemented.
• Acts as a one-person implementation team on all aspects of all Client SharePoint systems, from requirements, architecture, detailed design, customization, coding, testing, deployments, user training and production support.
• Proactively provide recommendations, design and enhancements, improvements and best [practices to Client stakeholders, especially during meeting and not wait for requirements from Client. Must know full capabilities and potential of Sharepoint.
• Apply changes in SharePoint prototypes during meetings, so meeting participants can immediately see changes and improvements.
• Directly report status of Sharepoint projects, maintenance and continuous enhancements to client and ProV managers.
• Proactively identify, mitigate and resolve Sharepoint project risks and issues.
• Interact with other Client and ProV project stakeholders for system interfaces involving the SharePoint systems.
• Identify additional SharePoint human resources required to implement, maintain and enhance SharePoint systems.
• Lead ProV implementation team members when ProV Sharepoint Team grows.
Skills Required and Preferred:
• Lead and responsible for senior developer role in the development of at least 4 SharPoint employee intranet portals.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in developing SharePoint-based internet , intranet or extranet portals using SharePoint 2007 and 2010.
• Minimum of 4 years experience indirectly interacting with end customers for Sharepoint system requirement, including requirements gathering, architecture, detailed design, customization, coding, testing, deployments, user training and production support.
• Complete and detailed knowledge of the functionalities and capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint platform (2010) including configuration and custom development.
• Will be assigned onsite in Tonsberg, Norway or other client European location for at least 3 months.
• Will work in Manila during overlap with European work hours, e.g minimum 50% overlap with 800-1700 CET.
• Graduate of Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant course.
• Work in an agile, Kanban, Scrum development methodology, rather than waterfall, V-model approach
• MCITP or other professional Microsoft certification (s)
• At least 6 strong years of Enterprise Microsoft web software development experience (C#, .net).
• Expert level experience in Object Oriented Design and Development.
• Expert level experience with SQL Server Enterprise Edition (developing stored procedures, triggers, complex views)
• Strong understanding and experience in IIS Server.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Biztalk Support Analyst