I have been assigned with an homework at my master program. I donot have time to analyse and report the assignment.
It is very basic for an experienced statistics expert. Below is the case. I want the excel sheet and the report for the answers.
The Red Dragon Restaurant is a Chinese takeout/delivery restaurant. Most of Red Dragon’s deliveries are within a 10-mile radius, but they occasionally deliver further away. Red Dragon employs a number of delivery people, four of whom are relatively new hires. The restaurant has recently been receiving customer complaints about excessively long delivery times. They have therefore collected data on a random sample of deliveries by their four new delivery people during the peak dinnertime. The data can be found in the accompanying spreadsheet titled RedDragon.xls. The file contains data on the following variables:
(1) Deliverer: the person who made the delivery
(2) PrepTime: time, in minutes, from when the order was placed until delivery person started driving it to the customer
(3) TravelTime: time, in minutes, to drive from Red Dragon to customer
(4) Distance: distance, in miles to customer.
The following questions may guide you through your analysis and recommendation to the management of Red Dragon.
1. Red Dragon is concerned that one or more of the new delivery people might be slower than others. Analyze the average travel time and the average total (prep + travel) time for each delivery person. Are these fair measures for comparing the efficiency of the delivery people?
2. Red Dragon would like to advertise that it can achieve a total delivery time of no more than M minutes for all customers within a 10-mile radius. On all orders that take more than M minutes, Red Dragon will offer the customers a $10 certificate on their next purchase.
(a) Assume for that the delivery people in the sample are representative of all Red Dragon’s delivery people. Estimate the proportion of deliveries (within the 10-mile radius) that will be on time if M=25, 30, or 35 minutes.
(b) Suppose Red Dragon makes 1,000 deliveries within the 10-mile radius. For each of the values of M in part (a) above, estimate the total $ amount of certificates it will have to give out for being late.
I need this assignment today. November, 8, 2012