Strategic Plan needed for RISK
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We have recently developed a humourous product for the Financial Services Industry- RISK- now edible & spreadable as a hazelnut chocolate spread in a 2.5oz tube- Delicious!! We have developed several models and final drafts now we need to have strategic business plan that outlines how we are to market & sell online and offline with minimal physical presence.
After the plan, we look to develop the logo, product packaging & its marketing materials to include its website.
We have URGENT timeline and look forward to have market research and a plan for us to follow our eager ambitions through a measured plan.
Here are some notes for the packaging we have put together:
CONCEPT: An intangible concept now has a tangible form- a chocolate paste with an amazing hazelnut flavor. RISK has always been a financial term that we have all dealt with one way or another. Now we have a finally developed a scientific formula that we can now sell to Financial Professionals to have on their desks so that they can revel in it and show to their colleagues and clients. Some even eat it for breakfast or brush their teeth with it!! hahaa
IDEAS FOR PRODUCT:
IDEA #1 : Risk- Spreadable & Edible- "As seen on TV"
Idea #2: Using SLICK COOL logo(NEEDED) & design have a tube of "chocolate paste" aka Nutella & have it repackaged using same Health Labels and have as Financial "supplement" Product itself is not to exceed in full pricing $1.50 per unit when on 500 unit basis.
IDEA#3: PACKAGING is dark and sultry like in a sexy lounge. Packaging is not to exceed $1.50 per item per 500 units.
IDEA #4: RISK is always expensive so perhaps we need to make the packaging reflect this aspect- again it may be used only 20% of the time and admired the rest of the time.
IDEA #5: PRICING: Dynamic model of the price as it is set to the S&P VIX or volatility index (Approximately $16.37 right now). This will have a floating rate then. This is crucial to the financial markets and will have a dynamic market tie-in & press release materials
IDEA #6- Sister product is "VIX-en" (play on words but also the smaller pricing model available - 1oz product vs 2.5oz) . This will come out in 9 months or sooner if your analysis looks good.
IDEA #7- Global Sales- there will be a series of 7 websites done (USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, India, Abu Dubai, MOscow & London or other major financial market hubs) that will have local product pages but all shipped through USA entity. There will be a countdown clock on each home page as to when the market will open and if closed when it will open. The website(s) will be clean, simple and sleek.
MARKETING: Open to licensing the product to other novelty firm once established. Define 4-5 large novelty companys that fit profile to have product sold through them in a licensing or direct sale method.
Research needed: Novelty Market, Financial Services, Politics (?)- Identify key points where financial executives make whimiscal purchases- eg- online at work, late at night, with friends, etc. Retail outlets need to be identified- what are the key stores- eg- kiosks? hotel stores, brookstone, skymall, etc.
What are the best Keyword Search items/AdWords to obtain to get 2%+ click through rate to website?
WHAT I NEED:
1) Market capacity- How many in individuals in Financial Services Field then Science field/Sports, etc with $60k/Yr income with College Education desk Jockeys who need something exciting on their desk to show their friends? 60%+ will be male, 30% white (Caucasian), (40% Asian), (20% European), (10% other) What publications do they read- mainstream and secondary sources for fun & wfor work & where are they most suscptible to buy?- HEDGE FUND MOnthly MAGAZINE or just WSJ?
2) What are best remenant ad companies for this space with $5k annual budget for the US financial market employee?
3) What are best outlets for advertising and marketing to- google ads/ facebook, print ads, magazine ads, etc
4) All the rest for a Kick-butt Strategic Plan- I am about to intro this to a CrowdSourcing company who has said all they need is more marketing data & a plan for success so please add as much references as you have-
* If we were to get $50,000 net profit year one- what type of Sales/ Expenses would we have? And how much capital would we need to front for those type of sales? Ideally we'd like to have nearly virtually Amazon.com based business and have 150-200% growth for 3 years and then sell whole concept & company to bigger entity- give specifics of business plan so we can show that as a TRUE possible exit.
* PLan will include Executive Summary, SWOT analysis, 4-P's of marketing, Competitive Landscape and MARKETING STRATEGY to produce amazing final product we can show to our potential investors.
Please ask detailed questions & we'll respond en masse.ThanksA
Skills: marketing, research, design, finance, facebook, science, sports, analysis