Cupid plc is an Online Dating Service Provider based in Edinburgh, UK.
The company operates a network of online dating sites serving 39 countries including Cupid.com, Flirt.com, BeNaughty.com and the popular niche dating sites, DatingforParents.com, MatureDating.co.uk and PlanetSappho.com.
In addition to its consumer division, Cupid plc also promotes its White Label services, which allow partners to operate their own brand Dating Sites on the top performing Cupid platform.
Cupid plc also manages one of the largest Affiliate Networks, with several thousand Affiliate partners earning substantially from driving traffic to the Cupid network of sites.
The company listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM list in Summer 2010 and is now listed under the ticker symbol; CUP.
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
• To redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the IT Support Centre.
• To provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
• Good knowledge of English and Swedish is essential.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Experience with hardware and software issues.
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Good command over language and grammar
Skills: english, grammar