US-based media company is looking for native-speaking freelance Swiss French writers to localize copy from English to Swiss French as well as create original music-related copy in Swiss French. Knowledge of contemporary U.S. and Swiss local popular and buzz-worthy indie music is a must.
Overall, we are looking for highly motivated applicants with professional writing experience who are sharp, detail-oriented, and can work independently.
* Professional experience writing in Swiss French about music.
* Excellent writing and editing skills.
* Clear, confident, and concise communication skills.
* A deep understanding of current popular music.
* All applicants must be native Swiss French speakers and know English.
* Project begins immediately.
* Flexible hours.
* All work will be done remotely; candidates can be based in the U.S. or Switzerland.
If you're smart, savvy, and want to be a part of a quickly expanding company working with some of the leading names in digital content, please send resume, cover letter, and at least 3 URL's to recently published pieces.