Need help with scoping and assistance on customer project for SCCM health check and integration. ONLY EXPERTS should apply...
1. Health checks on the existing SCCM 2007 Primary-(Chicago) and Secondary-(Washington DC) servers to ensure efficient performance and stability.
2. Health check on the existing standalone WSUS 3.0, SP2 server-(Chicago).
3. Integrate the WSUS 3.0, SP2 services into the Primary SCCM 2007 server.
4. Develop a plan to build another Secondary SCCM 2007 server for the Chicago office.
5. Develop a plan & assist with the migration of the 16 existing boundaries to the new Secondary SCCM server and remove them from the existing Primary SCCM 2007 server.
6. Develop a recommendation for placement of the Primary SCCM 2007 server.
• The Primary SCCM 2007 server will be moving to the new building at Chicago, IL on August 7th.
• The Primary SCCM 2007 server uses SQL2005 for database on the same server.
• There are roughly 1200 PC’s, 17 at our New Jersey office, 80 at our Washington DC office and the rest here at the current Chicago office
• The New Secondary server will stay at the current office until September 2nd. Then it will then be de-commissioned and removed.
• There are 16 boundaries in the current office, corresponding to individual floors.
• There will be roughly 19 new boundaries in the new building corresponding to 2-per floor and 1 on the 1st floor.
• Communication for the SCCM 2007 Primary server from the new building (330) to the old building (515) in Chicago and to Washington DC SCCM 2007 server is a must.
• The SCCM 2007 Primary server, SQL 2005 server and the WSUS server are all on the same server.
• SCCM2007 and the WSUS databases use the same SQL 2005 server.
• Health checks report on the Primary/Secondary SCCM servers and WSUS server.
• Recommend improvements to the SCCM and WSUS environments.
• Placement of the Primary SCCM/WSUS server.
• Integration of the WSUS console into the SCCM console.
• Build the New Secondary SCCM 2007 server for the Chicago office.
• Statement of Work (SOW) and time line proposal. (Layout the days and hours to be needed)
• June implementation needed for this proposal.