I'm looking for a talented proofreader that can proofread and correct decently written 500 - 600 word articles.
You will be editing these articles to make sure they flow smoothly and sound
as if they were authored by a native US speaker. You dont need to check facts or do any research, just correct grammar and sentence structure.
Most of the articles will have been written by DECENT native or near native level English writers, in an easy to read manner. The articles will all be about various business topics.
Each article should take you between 5-15 minutes to proofread.
Your English needs to be PERFECT. Your grammar, spelling etc you need to have native-level understanding/skills - because the article you deliver after proofreading and correcting errors will be the copy published and read by 1000's of people.
Pay rate is hourly and i am hiring immediately.
Ideal candidate can work for 10-20 hours per week ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Explain briefly why I should hire you.
- Explain briefly why you want this position.
- Bid with the hourly rate you want to get paid.
Skills: english, grammar, writing, academic-writing, research
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – $1000 Custom Wordpress Build & Migration
- Fixed-Price – 100 socia media bookmarking & account creations
- Hourly – MILITARY WRITER. Firearms, Weapons, Security, etc.