We are looking for a talented long-term UX/UI Specialist, who can also document web app features and concept, then build wireframes for a web based application. Basically, we have the ideas that will be developed, and your job is to build the features and create wire-frames based on our concept and description. You will be part of our development process. We have many projects that needs work. If you happen to perform very well, you will be promoted, manager or consider a partner in future projects. Hours are very flexible.
• experience of creating high-quality wireframes
• understand group-ware web application and create a user experience around its work flow
• Great english skill -- both verbal and written
• Skype communication
• Review, Research and Document Features to be added onto web based application
• Create high quality Wireframes
• Create, where needed, user journey diagrams
• Experience of a wireframing tool
• Experience of creating click-through prototypes
• Knowledge of UI interface enhancement methods and knowing how to apply those to effective interface design
Desirable, not essential:
• Knowledge of Mobile application design
If you are currently busy with a project, I still recommend that you apply for position and let us know your availability.
When applying please specify your methodology, provide samples of previous wireframing work, and let me know what software you use. Please state "monkey" in the application to be considered as serious bidder.
Skills: english, design, research, application-design