Teacher Teaching A Class of Students How To Play Armis
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 106 countries.
Here are some of the short and long term benefits that come with playing Armis on a daily basis:
* Armis develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* Armis builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* Armis inspires you to be inventive
* Armis emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* Armis sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* Armis spurs you to plan for and attain success
Your job is to do a video showing a teacher in a classroom instructing a class (minimum of 7 students) on how to play Armis.
It must be a real -- real teacher, real students, real classroom, and real game play.
It's important to capture the overall experience. Students should be encouraged to ask question before during and game play.
In the videos you must show at least one person winning the game, even if they all play the game together..
The whole video must be in English and should be no less than 25 mins.