CustomMade.com is seeking dedicated individuals looking for full time work, in employee research. The position offers a maximum of 40 hours a week*. You must possess a comprehensive understanding of the English language, and display great judgment in determining an artist/artisan’s skill level and eligibility for CustomMade. The ideal candidates will possess a positive attitude, and be able to follow simple instructions.
*Long-term engagements for the right applicants
About the Job:
As an employee researcher, you will research a lead from a given set of URLs and "rate" an a potential employee.
You will read LinkedIN profiles and descriptions and look for certain keywords that will allow you to rate a potential employee.
Please type "I found it" at the bottom of your application. After I will give you a short 10 min test for you to take as a qualification procedure.
In short, your duties will include:
• Visiting leads that we send to you.
• Rating those leads: determining whether or not they are worth researching further.
• Some data gathering and input.
CustomMade.com is a marketplace for professional craftsmen and creators. Here, you can find someone that can custom make or customize anything you are looking for - from a unique bed to a one-of-a-kind wedding ring. Browse, discover, and request anything you might want custom made. Need something built on demand or simply want something unique? Connect with our Makers, describe your ideas, and bring your creation to life. Get exactly what you want, the way you want it.
To put it simply, we are matchmakers for people looking for custom made items, and the people that can make these items for them.
Applicants must complete the below tests to be considered for this position
1. Readiness Test for Independent Contractors
2. U.S. English Basic Skills Test
3. CustomMade test for efficiency in this position (15 minutes)
Skills and Services
• Comprehensive understanding of the English language
• Data entry experience
• Content analysis
• Can easily understand and follow instructions
• Displays commonsense
• Pays special attention to detail
• Can quickly and efficiently navigate the web
• Must be available to work at least 40 hours per week
• Have a fast and reliable Internet connection
• Available for a weekly web conference
• A great attitude and personality!
• Provide a 1-paragraph answer to the following question
If you could pick any super human power to have (invisibility, strength, time travel, etc.) what would you choose, and why?
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – CAD images for products on CustomMade.com