To View More Detail on This Position and Apply, You Must Click on the Link Below To Access our Company Careers and Recruiting Website:
As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be an integral part of the leadership team and will work with Senior Executives to help create a world-class delivery organization.
You will be given a unique opportunity to harness and grow your strong technical and management skills to architect, design, and oversee the end-to-end delivery of solutions to complex business problems leveraging state of the art industry best practices.
This position will have responsibility for managing the work and development of multiple teams and may have overall responsibility 15 - 20 people, whose scope of work will include development of enterprise software solutions, industry leading delivery works streams and defining the next generation SDLC processes. This offers the perfect bend of work to exercise technical knowledge, business value, management and process skills.
This individual will have the responsibility to delivery and manage the work streams end to end.
This individual will provide hands-on management of feature sets, release and drop dates, as well as overall quality of the teams’ deliverable.
For our GTeam FZ LLC Technical Delivery Manager role, we’re offering $30/hour ($1000 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $24/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
The requirements for a Technical Delivery Manager are the following:
Technology experience – Hands on expertise in several technology areas: Java, J2EE, and enterprise class databases
Management of technical people - Experience in evaluating, recruiting, and developing top technical talent. Repeated successes in coaching and mentoring team members to attain high levels of both technical and process excellence
Process depth - Agile, SDLC maturity, automated testing experience
Attitude - Ownership driven, thriving in industry redefining disruptive environment, desire to completely understand work and continuously improve team performance
You should apply only or respond to our invitation if you have met the following qualification:
1) Candidate have no history of failing tests/ trial assignment for other positions within the company
2) Candidate should be from a Grade A school in the respective country, majored in computer engineering / computer science
2) Candidate did hands on development / consulting work for about 4 years
3) Candidate performed 1-2 years of technical lead / architect work
4) (Optional) Candidate has been working as a program manager managing various teams for 1-2 years
How to qualify:
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
2. Try out the job. During a one-week fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
How to start:
We’ll make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. (This is not the paid part, but it’s how we get you into the appropriate recruiting team room.)
GTeam FZ LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that provides an exceptional work environment. All candidates will be required to undergo and pass a rigorous background check to ensure a safe and productive workplace.
Click “Apply for this Position” below.
Skills: leadership, management, coaching, agile