GTeam FZ LLC is looking for a few good Technical Fellows who can handle the most difficult jobs across
our diverse product family and technology library. Think you can do it? Your job would include:
● multi-VM virtual hardware architecture for cloud based computing
● software performance optimization
● software engineering process design and management.
We want Uncle Sam – the GTeam FZ LLC Technical Fellow (US Based) position is open only to candidates
who reside in the United States.
We pay $120/hour ($1500 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We
work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a
percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. For United States citizens
and permanent residents, we pay $96/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
You would need:
● Experience – more than 5 years in direct hands-on coding, which we assume led to a prior
technical team leadership role, because you’re that good at it.
● Software Engineering – you should know the current software development practices and tools,
○ Virtual environments
○ Source control
○ Remote development
○ Issue tracking
○ Build and test automation
○ Networking Management
● General coding and scripting – you know Java, C, .Net, or maybe all three, and you understand
programming well enough to quickly learn new languages and scripting.
● Differentiated capability – meaning, what everyone else can’t do, you can.
● If this sounds exciting, but you don’t have that much experience, or differentiated capability just
doesn’t describe you yet, how about trying our Software Engineer position for a while, and see
Non-technical skills you’d need
● Speak English. Write English. Not just barely, but capably.
● Video Skype capability, webcam, and you know how to use them to talk with us and do daily
● 40 hours per week available for this job.
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Skills: engineering, design, leadership, test, management, .net, video