Technical Recruiter - iPhone Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Hi - we are looking for candidates to fill this role:
Lead iPhone Developer
One is solving a big problem. One is changing the way people communicate, interact, and socialize with people. We miss millions of opportunities because of the lack of knowledge of who and what is around us. You live only 5% of your life. ONE exposes you to the 95% of your life that you aren’t living...Much of the 95% comes from a lack of knowledge of what is around you.
ONE’s patented micro-localization technology utilizes your current location and your interests to extend the power of your existing social networks. Everyday you cross paths with hundreds of people without the slightest idea of how they might benefit you. ONE lets you know when there are others right next to you who share your interests. ONE uses your interests to bring you the things you like; from people and events to products and media. ONE is the direct and automatic distribution channel for people, products, and media all on your mobile device.
One is backed by the most famous investors and advisors in Silicon Valley like Ron Conway (Google, Ask Jeeves, PayPal), True Ventures (Wordpress), Naval Ravikant (FourSquare and Twitter), Keith Rabois (COO Square, Paypal, Linkedin), and more (including a cool group of celebrities)!
One is seeking a self-directed engineer with a desire to build robust, scalable, and exciting mobile applications. We are specifically looking for an engineer to lead our iPhone development.
Responsibilities include: craft and lead world-class iOS experiences, implement stunning user interfaces, and take an instrumental role in growing One working directly with the co-founders.
• Must have at least one of these:
• multi-talented prodigy
• worked at a large, well-known company
• dropped out or graduated from a top-ranked school
• built something hundreds of thousands of people are using
• Must have experience with advanced iOS topics and building beautiful, custom interfaces
on the iPhone
• Person should have developed libraries, a large code base, or tools to minimize their lines
• Want to become one of the best mobile developers in the world
• Top engineering school dropouts are good too :)
• Must want the freedom to work from wherever and whenever
• Experience with other mobile platforms is a plus (Android)
• PHP, MYSQL (LAMP) and other web languages are a big plus
• Culture - friendly extraverted, super passionate about life, many interests, child prodigies
Skills: twitter, linkedin, engineering, iphone-development, paypal, foursquare