Technical Support - Joomla experience only!
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
No Joomla experience will not be entertained.
We are currently looking for a new level 1 team member to man our support desk (live chat, ticket system & forum). This is a full time position.
$1.75 USD / hour for the first month while under training.
from $2 to $3 USD after than based on results.
You need to take the following test to be shortlisted.
1. Email Etiquette Certification
2. Joomla 1.5 test
3. U.S. English Basic Skills Test
4. Customer Service Test
The desired applicant need to have an experience working with Joomla, basic install & uninstall of any Joomla components, plugins and modules and knows their way around it like the back of their hand.
You need to be able to write and understand English very well. If you speak other languages it would be a plus ( Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, French ).
You are eager to progress in the company and are willing to go above and beyond where-ever needed.
- Working with customers to troubleshooting issues and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of customers
- Ability to handle or at-least understand how FTP and PhpMyAdmin works (but not necessary)
- Ability to resolve tickets, forum and live-chat in a timely manner
- You will mostly handle customers regarding pre-sales, product inquiry, product licensing and issues clients encounter in there website using our applications.
-Testing new applications we roll out
You'll need to be good with technology but also good at explaining it to people in a clear way.
- Common sense is needed on this job
- Must be able to work 8 hours minimum per day. (Weekdays Only)
- Must know Joomla
- Must be flexible with your working hours
- Excellent teamwork/communication skills
- Strong customer services skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, MySql, PHP is a plus but not necessary
- Be computer savvy and literate
- Ability to assess each customer IT knowledge levels
- An ability to think logically
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
Note: You don't do any programming here, you just need to answer customer inquiries and troubleshoot client issues. All critical issues are handled by the developers. But if you understand basic html and css would be a great help.
Skills: english, troubleshooting, live-chat, test
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – CSS Expert