I am looking for an experienced transcriber with English as the primary language to transcribe a video file which I will convert to audio and send you as the video file is very large in size.
The file is about 3 hours in length each and there are two in number so totally it to 6 hours of video file. I am looking for two transcribers to be able to transcribe the file with attention to formatting and paragraph which I would specify.
I will be advancing via escrow on Odesk 60% and the rest 40% once our Quality Team checks on the quality.
So when you hand over the file to me you will immediately get the 60% released with out any delay. 40% will be released within 24 to 48 hours once been checked.
TAT is 3 days from the time of awarding the project. I need regular update on how the work is going and how much has been completed.
Proofing your work is very important.
Please pm me your bid for 3 hours