Hello, my name is Charlie and I’m a recruiter with Genesis10 (www.genesis10.com), a leading business and technology talent and solutions firm with offices (and opportunities) throughout the United States. Our search for potential candidates found your professional experience to be relevant to one of many consulting and contract opportunities.
The opportunity is located in Charlotte, NC. Following is a brief Job Description:
User Interface Design
• Design, Develop, and maintain dynamic user interface template for multiple web application
• Partner with team members to identify usability issues and make resolution recommendations
• Work with Managers to understand business objectives and provide technical assessments, UI recommendations, risk analysis, and accurate development estimates
• Demonstrate expert level technical skills developing complex and dynamic web pages for high volume, multi-tier architecture- based applications
• Participate in requirements gathering, definition, and design of new or changing applications
• Determine technical feasibility of approaches with Proof of Concepts to mitigate project risks
• Stay current with web standards and application architectures
• Team Player on a dynamic and growing team
• Expert level knowledge and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, and web technologies
• Experience with graphic design and user interface development for commercial software application
• Ability to quickly produce prototypes to evaluate look, feel, and flow of new applications
• Experience with Microsoft Development tools such as Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2010
• Java script
• C#/ASP.NET/ WebForms
• Telerik Control Toolkit experience is a must
• BA/BS required
If you have a relationship with a Genesis10 recruiter, please contact them directly to express your interest in this role. Or please call me as soon as you can at (704) 280-8269 so we may discuss the role in more detail. If you prefer, send me an email with your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org) and please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
If this isn’t the role you had been hoping for, you may have a friend or colleague that would be a fit. I would appreciate your help forwarding this on to people in your extended network that may be interested in exploring potentially stronger opportunities.
Warm regards…Charlie Bowers
201 S. Tryon Street Suite 1400
Charlotte, NC 28202
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology talent and solutions firm with hundreds of clients needing proven performers to power their strategic initiatives. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project.
NOTE: This message is being sent to you by the Recruiting Team at Genesis10. We are contacting you either because your resume was posted to one of the job sites to which we subscribe, or you are in our database of available candidates.
We respect your privacy AND your relationship with your Genesis10 recruiter! If you are currently working with a Genesis10 recruiter you can unsubscribe to these emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link below.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at a later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request.
Fantastic career opportunities exist with clients across the country. I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the periodic employment options and job market information Genesis10 provides with our e-mail notices.
If you would like these notices sent to a different email address, please click here.
If you wish to contact us for any service issues, please click here.
© 2010 Genesis10
Skills: design, analysis, dhtml, json