Due to contract enforcement requirements we are seeking only US-Based contractors.
We are seeking a PHP developer to create a web application that will track
and report various corporate data. Some of the project requirements are:
- Incorporation of Current Enterprise Level Data Security Best Practices
- Incorporation of a multi-tiered user structure
- Incorporation of various user permissions (Write / Read-Only)
- Incorporation of 4-6 .pdf reports
- Incorporation of detailed audit trail reports
- The ability to export / import data (.csv / .xls)
- The ability of users to mass update various data sets.
Seeking a PHP developer who has strong data analytic capabilities. We
require clean, efficient and noted code that can easily be modified by other
PHP developers. Furthermore, the ideal developer will have the ability to
create a professional, minimalist & intuitive user interface. Past large
enterprise web application development experience is a major plus. Excellent communication skills required.
Subsequent phases of this project will require:
- Advance data calculations and algorithm incorporation
- Development of data reporting dashboard
- Ability to process customer payments
Duration: We expect the project to be started and completed within Q1 2013.
Skills: import, pdf