Urgent: Filipino Article Writers
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for long-term writers who are comfortable in submitting articles in a part-time basis on these terms:
1. Each article is composed of atleast 350 words.
2. Articles are written using keywords that we will be providing you.
3. Each article is paid $1.10 including oDesk fee.
4. Each article will be paid after they are approved and posted. It will take a maximum of a week for the payments to be made.
5. Payments are per article approved basis.
6. Articles should be originally written (do not copy paste as we can check copied materials) and should have perfect grammar to be approved.
7. Keyword must only appear twice in the article's body.
8. Each article should have a title with atleast 5 words in it (including keyword).
Expect that list of keywords or article orders will come out once a month, mostly during the first week.
During the interview, we will be giving the keywords and you would need to tell us if you can write articles on those keywords. We will be providing additional instructions.
We prefer Filipinos for this post. Newbies are welcome to apply as long as you can write unique articles with perfect grammar.
This is payment per article approved contract. You may attach articles that you have written before, no matter how long. We would like to assess your writing skills further, it is optional but will make it easy for us to decide whether to hire you or not. We need more than one writer for this post.
Your bid will be for the price of 10 articles. Current project's deadline is Novemeber 22, 2012. We need writers who can finish atleast 5 articles a day.