PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE JOB POSTING AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT NATIVE AMERICAN OR BRITISH.
We are currently hunting for few top quality candidates WHO ARE ORIGINALLY FROM THE NATIVE ENGLISH COUNTRIES BUT ARE LIVING AS EXPATS IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD for General Virtual Assistant and Customer support positions.
You have to meet the project requirements for you to qualify:
1) Must be Native American or British Expats (Someone who is from America or Britain but living outside of those countries as an expat) (Preferably in Phillipines, Malaysia or other South Asian Countries)
2) You must be good with General VA functions like work over the phone, email management, online research and other admin skills if you are applying for that position. You must be good with Customer support, if you are applying for CSR.
3) We prefer applicants who have worked on relevant positions and can provide references but capable fresh graduates can also apply.
4) You must have stable, high speed internet connection. Your internet connection should be at least 2mb and if not then you should agree to upgrade it to at least 2mb, when we hire you.
5) You must be available to work in the US business hours (for full time)
6) You must be looking for long term commitment.
Schedule depends on the project and position you are placed on but most of our projects are in US Time Zone.
We pay $4 - $5 per hour excluding oDesk fee.
There will be one increment each year in your pay. This increment could come any time in the year between the 6th and 12th month.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a stable working relationship with a company who gives them stable and continuous work and pays right on time.
There will also be a lot of other growth opportunities.
Skills: csr, english, management, research, virtual-assistant-skills