VA - variety of jobs - you need a diverse skill set
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a VA to help me maintain and build multiple websites as well as day to day running of business operations
The qualities I am looking for:
- Good command over English – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of WordPress (how to do basic building –editing)
- Ability to follow directions
- Attention to detail (mention this in your application)
- Good communication skills, including prompt replies
- Ability to work unsupervised
- You must have a reliable internet connection, computer with mic and speaker (camera is optional) and Skype. (you need to be confident to talk to me on skype – this will be part of the interview)
- If you have your own blog, it is a big plus – please share a link to it in your application.
As my VA, your tasks would include:
- Web research
- Blog post writing
- Blog post publishing on WordPress blogs\
- transcribing audio files I send you
- SEO work on websites
We would start with the basic activities listed above, and I would hand you more important tasks and responsibilities (SEO, Facebook & Twitter accounts, etc) once I am comfortable working with you. If you win my trust and confidence, you have an excellent opportunity to grow with my blogs. Of course, your salary can grow as you start getting more responsibilities.
I am looking at a budget of about $1.5 per hour. Since this is a full-time, permanent position, you have an opportunity to earn a guaranteed $250+ per month on an ongoing basis.
Please provide the following in your application:
- Sample(s) of your writing, if any
- If you have your own blog, a link to it
- Your hourly rate
- Number of hours you are available every week
- Details of previous experience (working as a VA or otherwise), if any
- Please write 1-2 paragraphs about what makes you a good VA
Please mention the word oxfordpico in the first sentence of your application.
If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer. Thanks for your time.
Skills: english, research, facebook, twitter