VERY CREATIVE UI / UX / ILLUSTRATORS / WEB / GRAPHIC DESIGNERS - ONLY APPLY! (WHITE LABEL)
*** ONLY APPLY IF YOU'RE A FREELANCER OR A COMPANY THAT ONLY SPECIALIZES IN CREATIVE UI / UX / ILLUSTRATION / WEB / GRAPHIC DESIGN ***
*** COPY & PASTE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER BELOW WHEN REPLYING ***
Our digital media company has just recently started using oDesk to work with contractors and are interested in finding a VERY CREATIVE UI / UX / ILLUSTRATORS / WEB / GRAPHIC DESIGNERS for our white label partnership position.
We are looking to find someone that is professional and can meet our high quality standards. This can be a very lucrative position for the right candidate. Show us why you believe that you would be an ideal partner for our company. Please respect our time, serious applicants only.
The VERY CREATIVE DESIGNER:
- extremely creative thinker
- can give creative input
- has branding experience
- enjoys collaboration
- experience with illustrations / digital illustrations
- experience with web design / interactive web design (UI / UX)
- experience with UI design / GUI design
- experience working with an AD agency (bonus)
- has won awards for design (bonus)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING DESIGN CATEGORIES LISTED (MUST SHOW EXAMPLES FROM PORTFOLIO):
- Business Cards
- Print ADs (Newspaper/Storefront)
- Power Point Templates
- Book Covers
- CD/DVD Covers & Labels
- Websites / Interactive Website Design (UX / UI)
- Mobile APP UI / UX
- Illustration / Digital Illustration
From your design / illustration portfolio, show us examples of your BEST WORK:
1) Which designs are you the most proud of? Why?
2) What was the objective of this piece?
3) What was the design challenge?
4) How did you resolve that challenge?
5) What people, processes, and/or budgets did you manage when you did this project?
- How long have you been in business?
- What software do you currently use?
- What do you enjoy about your work?
- What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you handle tight deadlines?
- How do you handle constructive criticism?
- Have you won any awards for your design / illustration work?
- Do you have any agency experience? If so, please list the agencies you have worked for.
- What is your CREATIVE PROCESS and how do you normally deal with your clients from CONCEPT to DELIVERY? (if you have a PDF, PowerPoint, video, etc… about your work processes, please include)
- Do you have a Rate Sheet you can send us for your different Design services?
- Do you offer package deals for multiple clients?
- Are you open to Fixed Rates? Are they negotiable? Our clients typically send us a fixed budget to work with and deadlines.
- What are your payment terms and are they negotiable?
- Do you provide unlimited revisions?
- Can I speak to your previous clients for a reference?
*** YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED AND MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS ABOVE, OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY. ***
Skills: design, pdf, video