VIRTUAL ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
we are seeking to employ an experienced Virtual assistant. The assistant must be willing to learn to work in a fast paced virtual office. This job is a long term/full time job. Should be able to work 8-12 hours a day. The successful candidate will assist the director with research, data entry, trouble shooting and other clerical and administrative duties as required by the director. Candidates will be working during Sydney hours (UTC+10) and should have a fast and reliable internet connection
Female candidates from India are encouraged to apply since they will be given preference.
• Candidates should have a Bachelor’s in Management/Business/IT related field
• Candidates should have excellent written and verbal English skills ( must pass English test(s))
• Candidate should be able to communicate clearly
• Candidates must possess strong organizational, management and analytical skills
• Candidate must be honest ethical and high integrity
• Candidates must have strong knowledge in MS-Office suite and excellent internet browsing skill
• Candidates must have a strong drive to achieve success.
NB: Candidates should be able to work with any disturbance during the committed hours
Also Candidates who have not taken the Office test or any English will instantly be disqualified and not that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.