Virtual Assistant Need for Very Busy Content Manager
I am a busy content/project manager in need of a virtual assistant. I have multiple clients, one with multiple sites. I also have multiple contractors who work on various task for various clients.
I need someone to keep me organized: client management (CRM), contractor management, billing, invoicing, accounts payable, task management, etc...
Looking for someone who's available to work during US working hours. Must have excellent US native English skills. Should have a desire to learn new things, including content management (CMS) and basic SEO skills.
You must know MS Access and MS Excel EXTREMELY well. You will be required to create databases with relationships. You will also need to create spreadsheets for contractors that will pull info from other sheets and databases. You must be able to prove you know these two platforms well enough to integrate various sheets and DB's.
- You must have reliable hi-speed internet and be online during weekdays.
- You must be available to work 9 AM to 5 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- You should be reachable via Email and Skype during your working hours.
- Must know MS DB and Excel EXTREMELY well.
- NO AGENCIES (No Exceptions)
1) Must complete and pass odesk Microsoft Excel 2010 Test: https://www.odesk.com/tests/846?po
2) Must complete and pass odesk Microsoft Access 2010 Test: https://www.odesk.com/tests/848?po
3) Tell me what hours you're available to work (PST, CST or EST times only)
4) Place a bid that's both fair and affordable.
If you apply without all 4 of the notes above completed, your app will automatically be denied. More than anything, I need someone who can follow directions to the T.
Skills: management, billing, english