Virtual Assistant - Project Manager (Web/Graphic/Mobile App Design)
Please read the job posting carefully.
My small business is being revamped from a marketing perspective and I want to prepare for the likely growth that will be coming in the next year. With this is mind, I am seeking a Virtual Assistant for the the design aide of the business:
• Web Design (Wordpress, HTML5, PHP, etc.)
• Graphic Design (brochures, business cards, flyers, etc.)
• Mobile App Development (design, maintenance, deployment, etc.)
The Virtual Assistant would be a manager who is in charge of...
• Creating and developing leads for the design aspect of the business
• Assigning projects to creative team members/account managers
• Keep projects on task and within deadline
• Deliver final product to customer(s)
Essentially, this V.A. is the Project Manager for the business and will serve as the first point of contact for clients and customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Researching, identifying, and calling or e-mailing prospective clients (both cold and warm contacts).
• Assigning project to designers, writers, and marketers/promoters.
• Updating clients on project status and deliverable and answering any questions they may have.
• Delivering project items to the clients
• Submitting invoices or other A/R items to the Company Manager
• Publishing articles from writers to article directory websites such as Technorati, EZ Articles, Squidoo, etc.
• Be highly, amazingly, excessively reliable.
• Be a self-starter.
• Have an excellent, native (or near native) command of U.S. written and verbal English.
• Be highly communicative.
• If there are questions or observations, share them as soon as they come up.
• Have the ability to
--> call locations in the US
--> call during US business hours (Mon - Fri between 9AM - 6PM EST)
This job is likely to change as the business becomes more workable, so a contractor that is able to adapt easily would be the best fit for this contract.
Please place the phrase "Team Player" at the beginning of your cover letter.