Virtual Assistant - Web Design Sales
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hello! I am a web designer in need of some sales support. I am looking to gain new clientele. I am in need of an assistant to research new businesses in a specific area of the United States an help me marketing/pitch/sell my services to them.
Ideally, the provider will:
1. Find business consultants, restaurants/eateries, and churches. You will be entering their information into an MS Access database.
2. Submit their basic information to me, identifying the best prospective leads.
3. I return a mock up to you of a website idea I have for them, along with a design agreement and quote sheet.
4. You pitch the site to them and (ideally) make the sale. Once they agree, you double-check their e-mail address and forward them the quote & design agreement.
5. They return the signed design agreement and quote to me
a.) They pay online or via check at this point as well.
6. The clients site is uploaded to the server and you get paid!
Not an overly complex job, but it does take time. I am looking to built up to gaining five new clients per week.
The Contractor who is hired would need to be able to e-mail and place phone calls for the followups and, often times, to get the sale.
In addition to the oDesk amount, I pay 5% of each sale that has a signed agreement and deposit received to the hiree as well.
To apply, you will need:
--> A history on oDesk
Given that this is a sales type of job listed on oDesk, I would like to be able to see how you have handled similar jobs on oDesk.
--> Excellent--and I do mean excellent--English skills
You represent me to my potential clients and therefore must be up to par with how to communicate to my target market. I will be taking note of the spelling, punctuation, and grammar contained within your cover letter.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Web Design & Development from Sketch