Virtual Assistant for Fine Artist Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm an artist (watercolor and oil painter) looking for a VA to assist me with a few different tasks, most of them are easy and can be quickly learned. I'm looking for someone dynamic who's good at several things and is willing to learn. I envision this being a full-time position.
My website for my art is: www.brendensanborn.com
I am looking for an personal/virtual assistant to do some general random tasks, mostly consisting of:
1. **Online research** - You will be required to do research on art grants, art shows, events, galleries, etc.. Then be able to write grant letters, cover letters to galleries, SEO articles and more.
2. Blogging. I have a growing blog and I will need you to find other artists to interview for my blog then write questions for them and complete the blog entry. Find and write articles on fine art painting tips, art shows, and everything fun and exciting in the art world.
3. Finding new shows to be in, charities that I can donate my work to and get more exposure,
4. Social Media Marketing - You will be responsible for managing several social media accounts, basically just posting or tweeting status updates here and there and interacting with other social media users. And also working on increasing my Facebook Page and Twitter numbers.
You must have experience in at least some of the above and should be a hard worker, reliable, smart and creative, and have EXCELLENT ENGLISH SKILLS <--- this is important (if you don't, I know will). It is preferred that you have regular secure access to a internet enabled computer to work from.
You also must pay attention to detail and be a fast worker, it is very easy to notice if you take too long and add extra hours to the job.
Please consider the following:
1- Available or can make yourself available anytime. Has a flexible schedule which allows that.
2- Easily accessible on SKYPE and always has time to tackle new tasks.
3- Extremely proficient in English or a native speaker. Has excellent English writing skills.
4- Honest & doesn't give excuses.
5- Will carefully handle tasks and not rush through them to get it over with
6- Send an update report twice a day
7- Will finish tasks fairly quickly. I will take in consideration any timezone differences but other than that I will usually want a task finished within an agreed time frame.
Skills: english, marketing, research, painting, facebook, twitter
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Coder needed to fix two Wordpress Plugins