Virtual Assistant with Great English Speaking & Written Skills req - AEST
Virtual assistant required with great English speaking and English writing skills to work in Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Experience is necessary as this role is important as you would be representing the managing director and have close contact with him.
The role is based on hours worked.
Some duties that may include are:
- Phone calls to team members;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Email replies;
- Polite, professional phone manner;
- Ability to multi task;
- Excellent time management;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Phone calls to prospects;
- Event organizing;
- Internet research;
- Posting adverts as required;
- Posting adverts on odesk for specific skill attainment;
- Data base management;
- Function organization;
- Control the Director's scheduling;
- Manage multiple projects;
- Proof reader;
- Design and web page creation is an advantage but not compulsory;
- Plus other miscellaneous duties that come from time to time.
Mac users would be an advantage, but not compulsory.
The applicant must have experience in virtual assistance systems to ensure the relationship works efficiently and smoothly as the Director is extremely busy and has little time for training. Experience is essential.
The applicant must be honest, trustworthy, reliable, fast, efficient, productive with high integrity.
I have regular hours of around 20-40hrs every fortnight.
Bonus's will be offered to the right candidate.
The position is ongoing for the right candidate.
I look forward to your application.
Skills: writing, english, typing, communication-skills