We are looking for an person experienced with account keeping using Quicken; someone with whom we can build a long-term relationship.
The position is part time. We estimate that there is an average of 2-3 hours work per month.
We would like someone who will take initiative to make suggestions to improve systems and processes.
This a role to be performed only by the person hired and cannot be outsourced.
To record loan payments.
Export a report to excel and make some adjustments to column widths etc.
Proficient with Quicken.
Capable with Microsoft Office [Word and Excel]
Total confidentiality. [A confidentiality Agreement will be required to be signed before work commences]
To carry out the work once a month in the first week on the month.
To carry out all work efficiently
Pay attention to detail be accurate.
Maintain close communications
Available for phone conversations to discuss aspects of the work.
Quicken 2009 or above
Dropbox or Google Docs
We are based in Australia, and we are the person to be able to be contacted between 10.30am and 7.30pm Australian Eastern Time. [Sydney time]
In your reply please provide the following information
1. What experience you've had with Quicken.
2. How much virtual bookkeeping experience do you have?
3. What times and days would suit your best.
4. Are you replying to this posting as an independent contractor? If you work for an agency, please include the name of the agency.
5. Your preferred methods of communication
6. Your preferred methods of sharing files.
7. Please reply with the word ‘banana’ in the first sentence of your application so I can tell you have good English and have read this job details.