WPF and c++ developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
There is a 3-5 month project, requiring (20 hours week) for enhancing a WPF application that uses c++ libraries using VS2012/13
The work will be done in small tasks of 2-4 hour increments. The developer must be able to work consistent hours, and be able to discuss each task in detail, and post work results after each work session.
- Expert level with WPF
- Understand image manipulation - zooming, panning, cropping
- Able to work remotely well and respond quickly to messages and be online during core hours.
- Be able to share screens over Skype daily
- Experience with SCRUM or Agile.
- Be able to contribute and collaborate and add to the project Knowledge base.
- Understands the importance of unit testing. The project will use the test system in VS2012
- good understanding of 3D principles
- knowledge of CAD, Sketchup or opengl nice to have