Web-Based Video Layout Management Tool
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are adding a new web UI to our live-video-editing cloud backend. We have requirements as well as a illustrative wireframe prototype in jQueryUI for drag-n-drop arrangement of video streams (http://www.mosami.com/future/inter
1. Re-skin for multiple role-based interfaces (separating out UI elements in to collapsible tabs for participant vs moderator)
2. Richer interaction (new right-click behaviors to modify existing interactions and corresponding visual indicators)
3. New drag/drop/edit items (placing non-video objects like text string and images)
4. Active elements (for example, graphically display audio volume in real time), updated through websockets
5. Shared control/state of the UI across different users, reflected through a server via websocket-like interface
- Frontend developer able to iterate with our design team
- Necessary: HTML interfaces (jQuery UI, kinetic.js, etc), and AJAX.
- Strong Plus: server side languages (python, node.js, PHP), HTML5
- If you have Flash/AIR and mobile expertise, there would be a follow-on project for a small screen version as well.
Additional Requirements: Please include links to sample of your work that illustrate user interactions - drag–n-drop, clicks on objects, etc
Skills: video, management, design