Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a web designer with HTML/CSS and jQuery skills who is heavily focused on “what does the visitor think” while browsing our landing pages, and how can we make him trust and believe our products.
For this reason, the web designer we are looking for needs a strong sense of user experience and profound in interaction design.
We would like to create different slightly different version of certain areas in the page, so we can do A/B split testing in production to see which designs work best. Don’t worry, we’ll be coding the A/B split testing parts, what we need from you is to be able to create just the plain HTML/CSS and JS code.
= Required skills
- Basic Git knowledge on how to pull, commit and push code.
- Basic Bitbucket knowledge.
- Good understanding of UX.
- Good design skills.
- Good knowledge about HTML/CSS.
- Good knowledge about jQuery.
= Nice to have skills
- Knowledge on how to convert to wordpress theme.
- Knowledge about Google Analytics tracking code.
- Creating logo’s.
- Photo editing skills.
Work would be on going for longer periods of time, your jobs would consists of the following.
- Providing mockups, wireframes and prototypes before starting.
- Create style guides and overall color schemes for the concepts.
- When replying to this job post, start your messages with “I love Design”, only then will we seriously look at your reply post.
- From mockups create plain HTML/CSS/JS pages.