Web Developer - Django, jQuery, Mobile
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hello, I am in need of a web developer who can start immediately. You will be able to work 30-40 hours per week, here are a list of requirements:
* Able to work in an American time zone, preferably overlapping with others in the team for a few hours during the afternoons. (This probably means you're in GMT-3 through GMT-7, but Asia pacific will work if you are a morning person)
* Able to work 30+ hours per week - if you need to start out at 15-20 and ramp up to full time, that is fine
* Detail oriented. Together we will plan a project and create a road map and you should then follow the plan completely and precisely.
* Able to provide valuable feedback to the team about architecture decisions.
* Work fast and efficiently
* Like learning and trying new stuff
The skills you will need are:
* Django / Python
* HTML and CSS (design is not needed)
* A little bit of Java and/or C/Objective C
* Testing (Unit tests or similar)
* Basic Linux (esp Ubuntu Server)
* RESTful APIs
These are nice bonuses:
* Backbone.js (or similar client side mvc)
* Mobile or responsive dev
About the team:
We are TEKRS, a custom app development firm specializing in cross-platform mobile development and web app development, and are based in the USA. We like to have fun and enjoy taking on challenging new work. Everyone in the company is remotely located and we all love what we do.
Please reply and indicate when you can start and how many hours you are able to work.
Skills: design, linux, mvc