We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative websites and someone who's willing to work long-term with us. If you're talented we will provide you with over 40 hours of work per week! Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming and graphic design are all elements of this position. ONLY Individuals may apply. We will NOT be interviewing PM/Business Dev representing Agency contractors.
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
• Attend weekly status update meetings during development.
• Work Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Work closely with Project Managers to determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to client work.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
• Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Be available on Skype during certain PST time
• Be able to follow directions
*Knowledge of Infusionsoft, AWeber or similar marketing software a huge plus, but not required.
• 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS. Responsive design a plus
• Fluent in either Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or Magento ---Wordpress preferred
• Extensive knowledge on Open Source eCommerce platforms
• Experience working on landing pages and sqeeze pages
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Knowledge of SEO and SEM a plus
NOTE: To make sure you've ready through the entire requirements please add the word "BEST PROGRAMMER" when applying. Generic cover letters will be flagged as SPAM.