I need a page developed that does the following actions:
1) a session variable will be passed with a product code.
2) the program should define a variable that indicates a directory for storing the uploaded files
3) the program should allow a user to use the drag and drop functionality as well as the normal "select and upload" functionality
4) the program should allow the user to upload up to 10 graphic images, so from 1 to 10 may be uploaded.
5)The images when uploaded will be named with the product code number + a numeric indicator, (i.e. if the product code = ABC132, then the images would be named ABC132_1, ABC132_2, etc.)
6)When the images are upload they need to be resized to the largest side to equal 500, the resizing needs to scale the image, for example if an image is uploaded that is 200 X 300, it need to be scaled up in size until the 300 equals 500, the 200 side would need to scale in proportion.
7)When the image is upload and resized, the user will need the ability to delete an image.
8) When the page loads, it will need to load any previously uploaded images for the product code.
So think of the page as providing 10 slots for uploading images, each slot may or may not have an image. The user can either upload an image into a slot or delete an existing image from a slot.