Web Producer for Digital Agency
Web Producer for Digital Agency
We are a well established and fast-growing digital agency based in the Caribbean. To support our growth we are looking for a talented and experienced Producer with a passion for the web and digital innovation.
The Producer will be responsible for managing and delivering multiple and concurrent interactive, mobile, social marketing and advertising projects - on time and within the agreed budget. Note: this is a hands-on role and experience managing interactive projects is a must. Projects will typically be small to medium in size, with a fast turnaround time.
1. Gathers requirements and ideas from client-facing staff
2. Scopes small to medium interactive projects/campaigns and associated deliverables
3. Develops project plans, schedules and budgets
4. Uses BaseCamp to define project tasks and resource requirements
5. Creates wireframes and sitemaps as required
6. Briefs, coordinates and leads the virtual production team, consisting of designers, developers, copy-writers and marketeers
7. Produces the finished solution, including content population when necessary
8. Manages budget throughout life-cycle of project
9. Uses BaseCamp to track project deliverables
10. Provides direction and support to project team with daily supervision of progress
11. Provides support for client-facing team as required
12. Conducts quality assurance to ensure standards are met for all deliverables
13. Delivers high quality projects on time and within the budget
14. Monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders
15. Identifies and resolves problems, issues and conflicts
The Minimum Requirements for this role are as follows:
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, design, project management or similar.
Related Work Experience
3+ years of managing and overseeing the development of Internet sites, web/desktop/mobile applications, and online advertising campaigns;
Knowledge in digital and online media including websites, social media applications, email marketing, and online advertising;
Experience in leading a virtual team;
Experience in managing website content, prototyping, design and development
Special Skills / Knowledge
Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Experienced in the use of BaseCamp;
Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects of various size and scope;
Skills in decision making, planning and organization;
Ability to identify a problem and develop a resolution;
Skills in leadership and the ability to foster positive cross-functional teamwork
As our company continues to grow, this role has the potential to become a full-time position for the right person.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, please respond by outlining your relevant experience and skills along with a copy of your resume. Please also include five-sentences describing why you are best suited for this role. Note only responses that include this detail will be considered.
We are specifically looking for somebody who has the required industry experience, so please don't apply for this job unless you have worked as a Producer for a digital agency (or similar) for 3 years or more.
We look forward to hearing from you.